Keith Osborn, MD
Keith Osborn, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon / Spine Program
Comprehensive Orthopedic Sports Medicine Specialization
Dr. Keith Osborn is a fellowship trained, board-certified spine surgeon with over 30 years of experience treating the full spectrum of spinal disorders. As a co-founder of one of Georgia’s leading orthopedic medical clinics, he brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the Spine Program at Northside Hospital Orthopedic Institute.
Dr. Osborn’s goal is to return patients to their desired activities, by taking advantage of the latest advancements in non-surgical and surgical solutions. These personalized solutions may include medication, rehabilitation programs, injections, and new regenerative techniques.
Mr. Jeff Trimble, PA-C has worked with Dr. Osborn for 25 years, and is an integral addition to the spine team. He facilitates timely access to care, by helping to answer questions and also by initiating diagnostic and treatment options.
Dr. Keith Osborn’s Education and Certifications
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Residency, General Surgery, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, Harvard Hospitals
- Fellowship, Spinal Surgery, Harvard Hospitals
Certifications and Affiliations:
- Board Certified, Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- Member Georgia Orthopedic Society
- Outpatient cervical and lumbar discectomy
- Cervical disc disorders and stenosis treated with total disc replacements and fusion
- Lumbar herniated discs and spinal stenosis
- Lumbar spondylolisthesis and spinal stenosis
- Anterior and posterior neck surgery
- Anterior and posterior lumbar surgery
New / Existing Patient Forms