Kellie Middleton, MD
Kellie Middleton, MD
Comprehensive Orthopedic Sports Medicine Specialization
Dr. Kellie K. Middleton is a passionate and highly-motivated orthopaedic surgeon who places great emphasis on providing advanced, comprehensive orthopedic and sports medicine care. She specializes in complex shoulder, elbow and knee having trained at the top orthopaedic fellowship program in the nation, the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York, New York.
During her training, she helped take care of the NBA and the WNBA teams, the New York Knicks and the New York Liberty. She also served as the assistant physician for the Woodland Hills High School Football team in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
As a Georgia native, she was a three-sport high school athlete. She graduated early from the University of Notre Dame as an All Big-East Conference player and continued her NCAA career at the University of Georgia (UGA). At UGA, Dr. Middleton became a two-time All-American while earning her Masters of Public Health. She then went on to work in Berkley, CA in public policy while playing professional fastpitch softball before medical school.
Dr. Middleton’s unique background equips her to provide customized orthopaedic care for each patient and to make a positive impact on the field of orthopaedics and the well-being of the surrounding community. She is committed to treating the whole person and strives to understand each patient through open communication and working together as a team.
- Shoulder Arthroscopy and Repairs
- Shoulder Replacement
- Open Shoulder Reconstructions
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Elbow Repairs and Reconstructions
- Knee Arthroscopy, Repairs, and Reconstructions
- Knee Cartilage Preservation
- Patellofemoral Disorders and Instability
- Partial and Total Knee Replacement
Dr. Kellie Middletons’ Education and Certifications
Education and Clinical Specialization:
- Medical Degree, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Master of Public Health, University of Georgia College of Public Health
- Residency, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Fellowship, Hospital for Special Surgery
Certifications and Affiliations:
- Member, American Orthpaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons