Loren Haynes-Halbrooks, PA-C
Loren Haynes Halbrooks, PA-C
Loren Haynes-Halbrooks, PA-C is a board-certified physician assistant at our Canton and Woodstock locations. She assists in surgery at Northside Hospital Cherokee with Jimmy Jiang, MD and Stephen Rodes, MD.
Haynes-Halbrooks graduated as valedictorian from the Emory University School of Medicine Physician Assistant program and received its Most Outstanding Academic Achievement award. She completed her undergraduate degree at Rhodes College, graduating magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and a minor in Business Administration. Haynes-Halbrooks was a student-athlete at Rhodes College, playing basketball all four years and has been an athlete her entire life. In her free time, she loves playing basketball, singing, baking, traveling, exploring the outdoors and watching Auburn football.
Loren Haynes-Halbrooks' Education and Certifications
Education and Clinical Specialization:
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Minor in Business Administration, Rhodes College
- Master of Medical Science, Physician Assistant, Emory University School of Medicine
Certifications and Affiliations:
- Board Certified, Physician Assistant
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, Georgia Association of Physician Assistants
- Member, Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery