Stephanie Hsu, MD
Stephanie Hsu, MD
Comprehensive Orthopedic Sports Medicine Specialization
Dr. Stephanie Hsu is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic sports medicine surgeon with expertise in complex shoulder care and treatment for elbow and knee injuries in athletes. Dr. Hsu uses the latest in injury prevention, conservative care and minimally-invasive surgical techniques, focusing on returning patients to activity. She is extensively experienced in serving patients throughout the Atlanta Region, and has practiced in the Cherokee County, Midtown Atlanta and Marietta areas.
Team Physician for Professional, Student and Recreational Athletes
Dr. Hsu has trained with some of the most prestigious sports medicine institutions in the nation, and has treated athletes of every level, including pediatric, student, recreational and professional athletes. As a part of her training, she worked alongside team physicians for the Boston Red Sox and Bruins, the New York Yankees and numerous local high schools and colleges throughout the New York City and Boston areas. She currently serves as the team physician for Roswell High School and has a special interest in tennis, serving as a match day doctor for local ALTA tournaments.
Expert Care for All Sports-Related Injuries
Dr. Hsu has clinical interests in a wide range of injuries, including care for wrist fractures and injuries, knee injuries including meniscus, ligament and tendon injuries and patellar instability, AC joint and clavicle injuries, shoulder and elbow injuries. A recreational athlete herself, Dr. Hsu is an avid tennis player and enjoys participating in the local ALTA and USTA communities.
Dr. Stephanie Hsu’s Education and Certifications
Education and Clinical Specialization:
- Doctor of Medicine, Medical College of Georgia
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, Tufts University – New England Medical Center Combined Program
- Chief Resident, Orthopedic Surgery, Tufts University – New England Medical Center Combined Program
- Fellowship, Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine, Columbia University/New York Presbyterian Hospital
Certifications and Affiliations:
- Board Certified, Orthopedic Surgery
- Member, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Member, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, Columbia Shoulder Society